Sunday, April 26, 2009

What a weekend!!

We had an unusually busy weekend! T-Ball pictures started the weekend at 7:45 in the morning, followed by a game and birthday party for my son. Then, my daughter had a slumber party and did not get home until 4:00 today....FYI...no sleep = grumpy 9 year old. My son, also had ANOTHER birthday party this afternoon...then, throw in the in-laws coming for a visit and you've got a busy weekend!

I have all of the pictures edited for the 5 new lines that I'm putting on my website, but the actual loading of the products will just have to wait until tomorrow morning as I am exhausted and need to go to bed since it is fast approaching midnight. Tomorrow brings a new week of swim team practice, gymnastics, and two T-Ball games. Is it summer break yet?????

No comments:

Post a Comment