Monday, July 20, 2009

Back to School Crazy!!!!


I can't believe I have survived another summer with the kids...well almost. We have just another month left and then it's back to school they go. My daughter keeps asking me will that make me happy when they go and I feel bad because I don't want her to think for one minute that I don't love having them around me. It's just the morning question of "What are we going to do fun and exciting today"....I can live without that. I reiterated all summer long....loving and doting mother I am...entertainment director...I am not!!

I have created some brand new Back to School Bow and wonderful new category....ComBows! These new bows will go with so many different outfits!

Back to School....3 new designs to choose from!!


New category....ComBows! Perfect to go with all of your outfits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment